Heavy Influence Recruitment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Recruiting purposes only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

welcome to heavy influence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
H.IN Dreamgirl
Admin

welcome to heavy influence Empty
PostSubject: welcome to heavy influence   welcome to heavy influence EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 pm

hey all i'm DreamGirl, i am the head recruiter and co-ceo of heavy influence

if you are here you must me interested in some way shape or form, if so i'll need you to go to the recruitment topic and read there and follow instructions.

a little about us,
we are an amazing corp
friendly and active members,

all the recriuters strive to recruit highly qualified and active pilots into our corp,

we wont waste your time so please dont waste ours. we have a well drawn up recruitment plan an may take time
if you are not understanding of this and are not patient with this then its better off you just move right along,

back rounds will be taken into consideration, and you must meet the backgrounds standards of our current alliances.

we love to have fun in corp chat and ts, or what ever voice com we are using, we will be mainly doing small to large gang roams, not much pos bashing, we have decided as a corp to stay clear of that for now.

roaming will take place in 0.0 and low sec and possibly high sec if there are wars going on, witch ever we choose kills will be acheived

we welcome you all to post your app's its a great oppertunity for you, and this is a corp you most likely will stay with like most of our members. any other questions feel free to ask them in the "general" topic of this forum thank you, and again for the questions give us time to respond we all have real lives aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://hinrecruitment.board-directory.net

welcome to heavy influence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heavy Influence Recruitment :: Recruitment :: Application Process-
Jump to: