Heavy Influence Recruitment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Recruiting purposes only

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Example Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
H.IN Bin Drinkin

Application Example Post Empty
PostSubject: Application Example Post   Application Example Post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 am

Ingame main's name: Bin Drinkin
Alts: Random Jita alt, Random system spy alt
TimeZones: GMT +6

note: please if you are only having one of you characters join, fill out the following information
on that char note characters that wont be joining, Thank you

char info:

Q: how long have you been playing eve?
Over 3 yrs

Q: How much Sp do you currently have and how much is pvp based

Current skills: 221 (skill points: 86,249,842)
All but 5 million is pvp based

Q: what are your plans for the future of your character, and why do you want to take that route.

To finish all ship types sub capital and applicable T2 fittings. I want to do this so I can fly any ship I need to for any pvp situation.

pilot info:

Q: please post your past corps and what you have done in those corps. for all characters
Firehawks, Fun Inc, STK-S

Q: interests for pilot, or what are you looking to get into with our corp?
Great small gang warfare up through Fleet engagements, I want it all when it comes to the pew pew.

Q: how did you hear about our corp.
Forums

Q: please post your killboard links here.
http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/combat_record.php?type=player&name=Bin+Drinkin

Q: are you isk independent if so , how do you make isk.
Yes, I have an uber trader, freighter, JF alt. Beyond that I do like to Rat belts from time to time.

Q: whats your favorite kind of pvp
Small gang pvp

Q: give us a good sniper hac fitting.
720MM X5 (Ammo Tremor)
SB X2(with scripts)
MWD
GS X3
TC X2
Rigs PCA

FC'ing info:

Q: do you have any experiance with FC'ing small gangs and roaming gangs,if yes to above explain.
I have experience FC'ing gangs that range in size of 2 through 25 in aspects from typical roams to sub capital RRBS gangs.

Q: how often, did you like it, what size gangs, what type of gangs and if you know your success ratio flaunt that if you want
I did it as often as possible, and yes I enjoyed it. As stated above for what kind of gangs, and my success ration is better than 80%.

General Info:

Q: activity (hours per week)
Typically 25+ hours a week

Q: what can you Offer Heavy Influence?
Beyond being a capital pilot for dreads and carriers in 2 races with applicable skills, I also have a great interest in helping keep the ship in ship shape condition. I enjoy FCing and I enjoy helping others to fit ships, simply chat in corp/alliance and doing what is needed to help make the machine run smoothly. I will assist with logistics as required.

Q: whats your favorite ship to fly in and fitting for that ship
Vagabond, 5*220MM T2 ACs, 1 HML T2, MWD T2, WD T2, 2* LSE T2, 2* OD T2, 3* GS T2, Drones are warrior II or Hob II, and I typically use Barrage/Thunderbolt fury missiles.

Q: do you Know anyone from Heavy Influence.
I know Misti, Dream, 5layer, La Mero, Eitris, Ragnar, etc etc etc!

last question:

Q: Tell us one deep, dark, dirty secret that no one else knows about you
I pvp with no pants on!
Back to top Go down
H.IN Dreamgirl
Admin

Application Example Post Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Example Post   Application Example Post EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

[b]I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR GGGGAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

APPLICATION STATUS:

REJECTED, HOMO RA--TARD
Back to top Go down
https://hinrecruitment.board-directory.net

Application Example Post
Page 1 of 1